Thursday, March 20, 2014

Best And Worst Times To Post On Social Media

There's no point in posting if no one is there to read it. Here's an infographic from socialcaffeine.com on the best and worst times to post.

These times are pretty broad, and you'll find more precise times for both networks in my Social Media Promotion for Musicians book.

For instance, I've found that Twitter posts at 8AM, 1PM, 3PM, and 5PM ET work really well. Dan Zarella has a wealth of information on the best times to post on his site if you need more info on the subject.

You can also read excerpts from Social Media Promotion for Musicians and my other books on the excerpt section of bobbyowsinski.com.
----------------------------------

Follow me on Forbes for some insights on the new music business.

You should follow me on Twitter and Facebook for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...