Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 Essential Twitter Stats

Here's a great slideshow from Hubspot regarding some stats about Twitter that you should know. I'm a big proponent of Twitter for marketing as I've seen it work first-hand. At least a third of the traffic to both of my blogs comes from Twitter.
-----------------------------------
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

2 comments:

How to get a record deal said...

great work i m impress from your work.

Unknown said...

Great info, Bobby. Thanks for posting. I think more people would use Twitter if they understood its true potential. I get so much out of it. I know you do too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...