Here's how to do it.
1. Select the tweet that you would like to pin.
2. Click the three dots (...) next to "View Tweet Activity" beneath your tweet.
3. Click "Pin to your profile post" in the dialog box.
Refresh your screen to make sure that the pin appears at the top of your profile.
Pinned tweets are not reposted; they're just pushed to the top and will stay there until you unpin them.
What should you pin? How about:
- a tweet about a new release or video
- a tweet about an upcoming gig
- a question that you've asked your followers
- a great photo
- an old tweet that you'd like to revive without tweeting again