This first volume primarily looks at social media concepts for musicians, and examines the various tips and tricks for using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ as a promotional tool.
Among the concepts covered in the book are:
- the principles of fan communication
- tips for growing your online audience
- the best way to measure your social media exposure
- the best days and time of day to tweet or post on Facebook
- the secret to increasing your Twitter audience
- YouTube tips and tricks from the pros
- the features of Google+ especially for artists
The book also includes a chapter of useful links, an extensive social media glossary, and tips for using social media for promotion. Best of all, it's only $2.99! and available now from Amazon, and Barnes & Nobel, and soon from the iBook store.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it together.
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.
You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.
Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.