Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Importance Of Social Media Marketing

I"ve been working on a new book called Social Media Promotion For Musicians that shows artists, band and musicians the best way to promote themselves online. This infographic by Emarketed.com is a good example why social media marketing is so important. The numbers are a little dated but the broad scope of the graphics shows that you need to know how to market online with social media, otherwise you're missing a very big opportunity. By the way, Social Media Promotion For Musicians will be out in August.


----------------------------------

Follow me on Forbes for some insights on the new music business.

You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

2 comments:

Facebook Likes said...

This is great! Was going to write a post on this! Good work

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job. Your article is truly relevant to my study at this moment, and I am really happy I discovered your website. However, I
would like to see more details about this topic. I'm going to keep coming back here.

Social Media Marketing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...