Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My "Future Of The Music Business" Interview

Here's an interview that I did with my friend Slawek Blich regarding the future of the music business. If you read this blog frequently, you know that I'm very optimistic about where things are going, and this article points out why. The interview was originally for a Polish publication, but was also published in Forbes International, then AudioPro International.
---------------------------------

Follow me on Forbes for some insights on the new music business.

You should follow me on Twitter and Facebook for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Everybody keeps complaining about the money they are making from streaming, but all the studies indicate that it’s going to increase by a large amount over the next five years."

Can you link to these studies?
Everything I read seems to suggest otherwise - the main players want to pay less to the music owners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...