- Open rates are higher on the weekends since subscribers have more time to pay attention.
- Most opens occur between 5 and 7AM.
- Clickthrough rates are highest on the weekends.
- Unsubscribes tend to happen within the first few emails after someone subscribes.
- Sending emails directly after a person subscribes is very effective, since they're paying close attention.
- Most blog reading occurs in the morning, declines in the afternoon, and revives at night.
- The most page views are on Monday, and dip slightly on the weekend.
- Blog posts published at 10 to 11AM tend to get the most views.
- The highest level of blog comments comes in the morning around 7 to 8AM, and on the weekends.
- Posts on Mondays and Thursdays get the most links. Posts on Friday through sunday get the least.
- Blogs posted early around 6 or 7AM get the most links.
- Blogs that post more than once a day get more views and links.
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.
Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.