Friday, January 1, 2016

Have A Great 2016!

Happy New Year 2016 imageI want to thank everyone for reading my musings, for your input and suggestions, your questions, and all the love that you send.

We don't know what lies ahead for the music business in the new year, but we do know that it will be interesting, and hopefully I'll be there to bring you the latest news and analysis when it happens.

If there's something that you'd like me to write about, a topic that you'd like to learn more about, or if you feel that I'm wasting space by posting, please let me know.

I'll be changing up this blog a bit in the new year to keep things fresh, and your input is most welcome and appreciated.

Have a great 2016!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bobby, thank you for all you do, your blog,books & site are a gold mine for musicians !!!


john

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...