- Taylor Swift is the artist that most would like to sign if just starting a label, followed by Lady Gaga and Adele.
- Speaking of Gaga, she was named the artist that isn't running a label but should be.
- 62% said they had a better handle on technology than the average 14 year old (I don't know if that's something to be proud of or not).
- 54% said that they'd take a job with Apple or Spotify if the money was the same as what they're making.
- 71% said Jay-Z's Tidal streaming service would last less than a year.
- 58% of execs admit that the music industry is unfair to artists.
- There was one topic that was a little surprising. When asked which type of music they hated the most, Rap/hip-hop was #1, followed by EDM and pop.
So there you have it, a short but interesting look into the psyche of the executives running the music business today.