What's changed? We're now firmly planted in the streaming era of music, or Music 4.0. The changes to the industry are significant, and this book outlines them all. Among the other questions that the book answers are:
- Who are your customers and fans and how can you reach them?
- How should music be marketed and distributed in this new world?
- How to take advantage of all these new choices?
- Who are the new industry players?
- How to make money when listeners stream your music?
- What's the best way to develop a brand?
- How are Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube best used as marketing tools?
- What are the new technologies being introduced that will influence how we sell and market our work?
Music 4.0 also features interviews with some of the gurus and behind the scenes movers and shakers of the different facets of the music business, including social media marketing guru Dae Bogen, music publisher Richard Feldman, entertainment analytics expert Larry Gerbrandt, social media PR specialist Ariel Hyatt, search engine marketing expert Gregory Markel, record label digital strategy expert Dan Tsurif, and many more.
Check out the Music 4.0 table of contents and excerpts.
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.