1. Have a main channel.
2. Make your vlogging channel unique so you stand out from other vloggers.
3. Try humor to keep your viewer's interest.
4. Don't steal or copy other people's tags, descriptions or titles for your video.
5. Don't keep putting up videos when your not getting views. Find out why they're not connecting, or collaborate with someone with more subscribers.
6. Don't try to be someone else. Originality is important.
7. Don't forget to add hyperlinks in the description box.
8. Don't make things too long.
9. Don't forget to have a Subscribe button at the end.
10. Don't do something just because you think it might get views. Do content that you care about.
11. Don't forget to watch other videos for inspiration and tips.
These are all pretty common sense tips, and a number of them I've already touched on in previous posts. Keep in mind that they're all from people who've had much success on YouTube, so they're worth some consideration.
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.
Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.