- Versions that show thumbnails of friends are used.
- They allow people to add comments.
- If they appear at both the top and bottom of articles.
- If they appear near visual content like videos or graphics.
After doing this, use of the Like button and traffic from Facebook increased. Facebook reports that:
- The number of daily likes more than tripled, going from an average of 2,000 likes per day to over 7,000 likes.
- Daily referral traffic from Facebook to Metacafe doubled, going from about 60,00 to 120,000.
- Total Facebook actions (likes, shares, comments) rose to 20,000 per day.
Read the entire article here.
-----------------------------------Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.
You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.
Check out my Big Picture blog for daily discussion of music, recording, and production tips and tricks.