Sunday, April 25, 2010

My ASCAP Expo Music 3.0 Talk

I was honored to be asked to do an interview and book signing for my Music 3.0 Internet Music Guidebook on Saturday at the ASCAP Expo in Hollywood. Click on the link for a short video excerpt of my ASCAP interview. I believe the full interview will be online shortly and I'll post the link, since the questions were great and I'm sure were representative of many of the questions my readers have.

I also presented a short workshop on Friday on IK Multimedia'T-RackS 3 mastering software in the West LA Music roomThere were a lot of requests for my ASCAP T-RackS Keynote presentation, so I've put it online. As with most Keynote presentations, it's a lot better if you hear the talk that goes with it, but hopefully you'll get the idea.

-----------------
Follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...