Remember that to get the most out of a video post, you have to upload directly to Facebook and not embed from another service. For best video results:
- Optimize all videos for HD quality
- Output from your editor using the H.264 video codec with AAC audio to either a MOV or MP4 file
- The aspect ratio can be no larger than 1280px wide, so best to output 1280x720 for best results
- Use a frame rate of 30fps or below
- Use stereo audio with a sample rate of 44.1kHz
- Less than 40 minutes long
Keep in mind that regardless of the length of your video that most people don't watch through to the end so keep the most important information up in front.
You should follow me on Forbes for some insights on the new music business, Twitter and Facebook for daily news and updates on production and the music business..