1. The Beatles
2. The Rolling Stones
3. Michael Jackson (okay, I agree, he's more r&b)
4. Bon Jovi
5. Pink Floyd
6. Bruce Springsteen
7. Eminem (definitely not rock)
8. Maroon 5 (their rock credentials are suspect)
9. Led Zeppelin
There are a few other things the survey found:
- 5% of those who think they're not using the cloud, actually are
- 59% believe the workplace of the future will exist entirely in the cloud
- 33% agree that using the cloud allows them to interact with people that they rather not in person
- 68% recognize the economic benefits of the cloud
- 14% have pretended to know what the cloud was during a job interview.
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.
Check out my Big Picture blog for discussion on common music, engineering and production tips and tricks.